The A10-RACK is a Dante-enabled enclosure that accepts up to four slot-in, dual channel wireless microphone receivers. It offers power and antenna distribution and can accommodate up to 8 channels of analog and/or AES digital audio via XLR3M connectors, it also includes an 8-channel Dante audio interface.
Most Unislot and Superslot receivers are compatible such as the A10-RX from Audio Ltd as well as those from Wisycom and Lectrosonics. It occupies 1-RU and it is ideal for cart-based workflows and productions that require integration to a full Dante audio network. It even features pass-through capability to enable cascading of two A10-RACKs for a total of 16 channels.
- • full Dante audio network integration for up to four Superslot compatible wireless microphone receivers (eight audio channels)
- • antenna distribution with bias power for active antennas
- • antenna pass-through for a second A10-RACK for a total of 16 channels
- • second Ethernet port for Dante redundancy or daisy-chaining a second A10-RACK
- • power distribution via a XLR4M socket, 10-18VDC
- • analogue or AES outputs via eight XLR3M sockets on rear panel
- • each receiver can be set to output analogue or AES individually
- • each receiver outputs analogue or AES and Dante simultaneously
- • USB-B port for updating RX firmware via Mic2Wav app
- • 470-694MHz front-end RF filter bandwidth
- • 1RU chassis size with adjustable rack ears to set required depth