The AS-122 is a dual channel active antenna splitter (1 BNC to 6 SMA per channel) for use with up to six diversity receivers. With its rugged and compact housing, it is designed for harsh conditions and can easily be used in an audio bag or a sound cart.
Both passive and active antennas can be plugged into the BNC inputs using DC feed feature. Individual current limitation allows to detect that a problem happens on the DC feed supply.
A LED indicates if RF level is too high on each channel. The unit is powered from an external DC supply plugged into a Hirose 4 pin connector.
- low noise circuits
- filtered inputs
- protected DC feed
- RF peak indicators
- rugged aluminium enclosure
- analog or digital modulation compatible
- 10-18V DC operating voltage
- bandwidth: 340MHz-770MHz
- gain: 0dB (+/-1dB)
- noise figure: 1.5 dB
- OIP3: 30 dBm
- isolation between outputs: min 15 dB
- RF inputs: 2x BNC 50 Ohm
- DC feed: 12V/200 mA
- RF outputs: 2x 6 SMA 50 Ohm
- current: 150 mA without active antennas
- power supply: HRS4, 12-17 V DC
- dimensions (in mm): 88 x 84 x 44
- weight: 265g