The A10-RX two-channel true diversity receiver is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today's RF-hostile, multi-channel productions.
The A10-RX receiver provide users with broadcast-quality audio, reliable digital RF performance, and easy multi-system setup. Its proprietary digital RF topology and advanced digital diversity is the result of years of research, laboratory experimentation, and customer experience. The result is a wireless link with full 20 kHz audio bandwidth, high dynamic range, ultra-low distortion, and a 2 millisecond end-to-end delay. Its spectrally efficient digital modulation enables up to twenty A10 digital wireless systems to simultaneously operate in a single 8 MHz TV channel. Multiple simultaneous systems operate without compromising RF range, audio quality, or latency.
- • tunes over the full system bandwidth of 470 to 694 MHz
- • 4 complete digital receiver circuits (two per channel)
- • advanced digital diversity system (ADDS) selects the receiver with the best RF signal and combines weak signals
- • great audio quality
- • all-digital RF transmission for zero companding artifacts and ultra-low distortion
- • extremely low latency 2 mS
- • fully balanced, broadcast quality mic preamp with analogue limiter
- • super wideband UHF receiver tuning over 224 MHz (470 MHz-694 MHz)
- • 20 simultaneous channels per 8 MHz bandwidth, 15 channels per 6 MHz
- • fully legal ETSI/FCC spectral mask
- • excellent range, equivalent to the best analogue systems
- • advanced digital diversity system selects the best RF signal among the two diversity receivers and combines signals in challenging RF environments