The model 6301-series have been on the market since 1982 as the standard active monitor speaker in the broadcast and production facilities and now Fostex has re-designed the speakers with the latest D-class power amplifier technology, a new driver unit and an energy saving "auto stand-by" function.
- • 20W D-class power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption with no heat sink
- • Dedicated 4" full-range driver for clear audio reproduction
- • Traditional rugged enclosure of aluminum die-cast with the physically identical height and width to the current B-series
- • Flat panel design to avoid inadvertent power-off or level change
- • Auto stand-by mode (compliant to ErP directive) for energy saving
- • Detachable IEC-type power inlet with multi-voltage power handling
- • Newly designed mounting bracket (EB-6301) for wall mounting with variable angle adjustments