The ACN-LS timecode slate is a highly accurate smart-slate system featuring a unique product design and functionality.
This ACN-LSW version adds maple-wood clapstocks.
The completely revised LED timecode display features double the brightness at less than half of the power consumption of its predecessor. This allowed Ambient to reduce the batteries to only 4x AA cells while still achieving prolonged battery life. Additionally, Ambient equipped the new slate with light and motion sensors. Thus, the brightness can adjust automatically to the local light conditions, and the timecode display flips when the slate is turned upside down. The easy removable handle allows for perfect one-handed operation.
Thanks to the built-in supercapacitor, the ACN-LS is able to hold the highly accurate timecode for more than 10 minutes after loss of power. Changing batteries no longer automatically means re-jaming the slate.
- Highly accurate time code generator
- Supports all used frame rates
- Adjustable TC offset
- Generator buffered time code transceiver
- Full ACN support
- Clap time transmission via ACN
- Drift of less than 1 frame a day (~0,1ppm, 0,0ppm within ACN)
- OLED Display for configuration
- Extremly bright LED TC display
- Light sensor for automatic brightness adjustment
- Tilt sensor for flipping tc display with end slates
- Backup Supercap holds tc for more than 10min after power loss
- Conversion between LTC and MTC (via USB)
- RS-232, USB and GP I/O Port
- Stand alone mode
- Only 4x AA batteries
- Dimensions without slate body: 210 x 63 x 28 mm
- Weight (without batteries, body): 404 g