This website is owned and operated by Audiosense bvba.
BTW: BE 0882.602.703
Applicability and definitions
As stipulated in our Audiosense bvba distinguishes between legal persons/B2B (Business-to-Business: customer who buys for business use and the nature of this use is subject to VAT-liability) and natural persons/B2C (Business-to-Consumer: customer who purchases for private use).
The following information on the right of withdrawal in the case of an online purchase is only applicable to natural persons/B2C, referred to herein as "consumer".
For more information about our return policy or the right of withdrawal, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Right of withdrawal in case of online purchase
When purchasing products or services online the consumer can withdraw the contract within 14 days without providing a reason for the withdrawal. This period expires 14 days after receipt of the goods or services by the consumer or his consignee.
During this period the consumer will treat the product and its packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will send back the product in its original condition with all its accessories and in its original packaging to Audiosense bvba, in accordance with the instructions provided by Audiosense bvba.
We ask you to use the "withdrawal form”. Upon receipt, we will inform you on how to return the goods.
Costs in case of withdrawal
If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the cost of the original shipment (= shipping costs) and that of the return shipment (= return costs) are on behalf of the consumer.
If the consumer has already provided payment, Audiosense bvba will refund this payment as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
Exclusions from the right of withdrawal
Following products are excluded from the right of withdrawal:
• Custom products or products manufactured in accordance with instructions of the customer or personalized products,
• Products that can decay within the cooling-off period,
• Sealed data carriers, such as DVDs, which have been unsealed upon receipt,
• Digital data which is not supplied on a tangible medium (eg. downloads, peer-to-peer transfers, etc. ...),
• Products that are not suitable to be returned due to health protection or hygiene,
• when the article, including packaging, exhibits forms of damage (includes the functionality of the article),
• if the price of this article is subject to strong fluctuations in the financial market which Audiosense bvba cannot affect.
We ask you to use the "withdrawal form”.
If you have questions about return policy or the right of withdrawal, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.