Last updated January 21, 2020
For business to consumer transactions returning your purchase is possible under certain conditions. The EU Consumer Directive concerning the right of withdrawal for consumers is applicable.
Business to business transactions are not returnable except if the delivered goods are defective or otherwise faulty. In any case please contact us.
Right of withdrawal
When purchasing products or services online you (the consumer) can withdraw from the contract (purchase) within 14 days without providing us with a reason. This period expires 14 days after receipt of the goods or services.
In case you wish to return your order we ask you to use our "withdrawal form” and fill in all necessary details. Upon receipt of the withdrawal form, we will inform you on how to return the goods.
The item needs to be complete, in original condition, with all accessories and in its original and undamaged packaging. The item will have to be shipped back to Audiosense according to our instructions at your own cost. The shipment needs to be well packed and insured for loss or damage. Audiosense cannot be held accountable for damaged or lost shipments.
If you exercise your right of withdrawal and you have already provided payment, Audiosense will refund this payment as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation. The shipping costs of the original shipment will also be refunded. However if you specifically requested non-standard delivery (such as express delivery), Audiosense may deduct these delivery costs from the refund.
Following products are excluded from the right of withdrawal:
• Custom products or products manufactured in accordance with instructions of the customer or personalized products,
• Products that can decay within the cooling-off period,
• Sealed data carriers, such as DVDs, which have been unsealed upon receipt,
• Digital data which is not supplied on a tangible medium (eg. downloads, peer-to-peer transfers, etc. ...),
• Products that are not suitable to be returned due to health protection or hygiene,
• when the article, including packaging, exhibits forms of damage (includes the functionality of the article),
• if the price of this article is subject to strong fluctuations in the financial market which Audiosense bv cannot affect.
For the Withdrawal Form please follow this link: "withdrawal form”.
If you have questions about return policy or the right of withdrawal, please contact us by email: email@example.com