AMBIENT ATM216 TinyMike
While offering a remarkable frequency range from 20Hz to 18kHz the Ambient ATM216 only weights 30g. With its lengths of 14cm and a diameter of less than 8mm the ATM216 is even smaller than most pens. Thanks to it's "hyper cardoid" directivity the ATM216 TinyMike captures crystal clear sound from the front while eliminating the ambient noise coming from the side.
This high quality miniature microphone made in Germany can work straight of the low voltage power on DSLR or small HD cameras. Alternatively, an active adaptor cable allows phantom powered operation, which makes it all the same a suitable accessory for the popular small HD cameras with XLR inputs.
- Polar pattern: hyper cardioid (mini shotgun)
- Frequency response +/2 dB: 2018000Hz
- Sensitivity: 17mV/Pa
- Equivalent SPL rated at CCIR: 33dB
- Max. SPL 1kOhm: 128dB
- Dimensions: 12/8mm (diam) x 140 mm (length)
- Weight (without suspension): 30 g