PROMO UNTIL 19 JULY 2019, AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED FROM SHOPPING CART:
- • Option 1: purchase (1) A10-RX receiver (XLR or SL) and (2) A10-TX transmitters and receive a EUR 575 excl. VAT instant rebate.
- • Option 2: purchase (2) A10-RX receivers (XLR or SL) and (4) A10-TX transmitters and receive a EUR 1725 excl. VAT instant rebate.
- • Option 3: purchase (3) A10-RX receivers (XLR or SL) and (6) A10-TX transmitters and receive a EUR 2875 excl. VAT instant rebate.
The new A10 Digital Wireless System is designed for the technical demands and requirements of today's RF-hostile, multi-channel productions. The A10-TX portable transmitter and A10-RX receiver provide users with broadcast-quality audio, reliable digital RF performance, and easy multi-system setup. Its proprietary digital RF topology and Advanced Digital Diversity is the result of years of research, laboratory experimentation, and customer experience. The result is a wireless link with full 20 kHz audio bandwidth, high dynamic range, ultra-low distortion, and industry leading 2 millisecond end-to-end delay.
- • tunes over the full system bandwidth of 470 to 694 MHz
- • 4 complete digital receiver circuits (two per channel)
- • Advanced Digital Diversity System (ADDS) selects the receiver with the best RF signal and combines weak signals
- • two versions available: Uni/Super-slot & XLR with Hirose 4-pin connector
- • low-noise, studio-grade input for microphones and line level inputs with analogue limiter and phantom power
- • integrated digital audio recorder with ultra-accurate timecode generator
- • records to removable microSD cards
- • remote controllable over Bluetooth using the A10 Remote Android and iOS app
- • available in 4 frequency bands