AUDIOROOT eSMART TRIO
The AUDIOROOT eSMART TRIO is an advanced portable smart battery power distribution system for location sound recordists. It can accept up to 3 independent power sources (3 batteries or 2 batteries + 1 AC/DC external power supply) and distributes power via 8 x DC connectors and 2 x USB ports.
This product was designed to offer sound location recordists a wide variety of solutions to power their devices. With the eSMART TRIO users can benefit from advanced features like battery hot swapping and/or AC power with battery backup, smBUS data flow through, overcurrent/short circuit fault detection and more.
The eSMART TRIO offers 7 industry standard Hirose compatible DC output connectors as well as a Switchcraft compatible TA4F output connector with smBUS battery data aggregation.
The distributor also offers 1 x USB-A Quick Charge 3.0 port and 1 x USB-C port with Power Delivery. Finally all battery and power information is displayed on a 3 OLED displays.
- 3x power inputs on rugged TA4M connectors
- 6x industry standard Hirose compatible DC output connectors on the rear panel (4 main and 2 auxiliary)
- 1 x industry standard Hirose compatible DC output connector on the front panel (main)
- 1x TA4F Switchcraft DC output connector with smBUS battery data aggregation
- 2x white led illuminated pushbuttons
- 1x USB-A connector with Quick Charge 3.0
- 1x USB-C connector with Power Delivery
- 1x mini USB port for firmware upgrades (located inside the unit)
- 1x 96x64 pixels color OLED display
- 2x 128x28 pixels blue OLED display
- 10x M3 threaded holes for various mounting options
- 1x belt clip included
- max. total current supply : 11.5A (165W @ 14.4V)
- size : 83 x 40 x 94mm
- weight (without belt clip): 300g