The DSR digital receiver provides the highest level of RF and audio performance available with a versatile feature set in a compact design. Settings can be made from the front panel, making the unit ideal for use in camera hop configurations, in bags and on sound carts. An RF spectrum analyzer and SmartTune are built into the receiver to alleviate interference problems in an increasingly congested RF spectrum.
The mechanical design of the receiver fits into the SuperSlot ecosystem and combines field-proven features developed over many years of experience in motion picture and television production. To decrease weight, the DSR provides a two channel receiver in one unit powered by external DC. The receiver is also equipped with an IR port for data transfer between units. The machined aluminum housing and panels are surfaced with a hard-anodized finish with laser etched markings to withstand the rigors of field production.
The RF gain stages in the front end use a newly developed design to provide low noise RF amplification, excellent sensitivity and extremely low susceptibility to intermodulation and de-sensitization.
- two independent channels, compact design
- vector diversity for superior performance
- latest generation of SR Series: compatible with huge existing ecosystem
- compatible with D2, HDM, Duet and DCHX Digital modes and all hybrid modes
- 24 bit/48 kHz digital for flawless audio
- AES 256-bit, CTR mode encryption, with 4 different key policies available
- analog and AES3 digital audio outputs
- external DC powering options and USB input for firmware updates and data transfer
- model A1B1: 470 MHz-614 MHz
- model B1C1: 537 MHz691 MHz
- frequency selection steps: 25 kHz
- frequency stability: +-0.001 %
- front end bandwidth: 35.5 MHz, @-3dB
- sensitivity: 20 dB Sinad: 0.9 uV(-108 dBm) A weighted, 60 dB Quieting: 1.12 uV (-105 dBm) A weighted
- AM rejection: >60 dB, 2 uV to 1 Volt
- modulation acceptance: 85 kHz
- spurious rejection: 85 dB
- third order intercept: *11dBm
- diversity method: vector diversity
- antenna inputs: 50 Ohm, SMA female connectors
- audio output connectors: Interchangeable D connector adapters or camera slot interfaces, Dual TA3 male (mini XLR) balanced output adapter, Battery sled adapters with TA3 male outputs.
AUDIO PERFORMANCE(overall system):
- frequency response: 25 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- THD: 0.2% (typical)
SNR AT RECEIVER OUTPUT (dB):
- input dynamic range: 125 dB (with full Tx limiting)
- overall latency (time delay): 1.4 ms with digital source, <2.9 ms with Hybrid TX
- audio test tone: 1 KHz, -50 to +7 dBu, <1%THD
- front panel: color LCD display, Menu/Sel, Pwr/Back, Up/Down Arrow Buttons, USB Port, IR Port
- rear panel: proprietary connector for audio/power accessory panels.
- external Power: Minimum 9 Volts to maximum 17 VDC 2.7 W, 225 mA at 12 VDC
- weight: DSR 164 grams w/o audio adapter
- dimensions(W x H x D in mm): 82 x 31 x 140