M.G. CHEMICALS 8241-475ML 70/30 IPA spray
8241 Isopropyl Alcohol 70/30 is an electronics cleaner. The liquid is fully miscible with water and a large variety of organic solvents, making it good at dissolving dirt, dust, greases & light organic contaminants and disinfecting surfaces.
It is quick drying relative to water and leaves no residue. As it dries, it gives off a light alcohol odour, which is not bothersome and serves as a cue to limit over-exposure due to poor ventilation.
Since it is SAFE FOR PAINTS, PLASTICS and METALS, 8241 is widely used to clean a variety of electronic equipment and peripherals. Another use is to wash off harsh organic solvents like acetone that might damage the substrate surface.
- safely removes dust, dirt, and greases from electronics and peripherals
- desinfects surfaces
- blend of 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and 30% de-ionized water
- safe with plastics, paints, rubbers
- slower evaporation rate than pure IPA
- higher flash point than pure IPA
- zero residue
- connectors, contacts, switches, printed circuit boards, office & medical equipment
- organic contaminants, light greases, light oils, dirt and grime, inks
- shelf life @22°C: 5 years
- storage temperature: -20 to 40°C
- odour: alcohol
- color: colorless
- flash point: 18°C
- auto-ignition temperature: 425°C
- boiling point: 81°C
- net volume: 475 mL