Sound Devices 788T kit
• 1x Sound Devices 788T 12-track recorder with timecode
• 1x PortaBrace pillow
• 1x Power supply Cincon Electronis TRG45A120
• 1x AC Power Cord 3p
• 1x DC power cable, HRS4 / HRS4, 50cm
• 1x Swit Li-Ion DV battery, 31Wh/4300mAh 7.2V
• 4x Sound Devices XL2 cable, TA3F / XLR3M, 63cm
• 4x Sound Devices XL2F input cable TA3F / XLR3F, 63cm
• 1x LTC IN & OUT Uni cable, Lemo 5p / Lemo 5p, 50cm
• 1x Sound Devices XL-LX, Lemo 5p / XLR3 in & out, 63cm
• 1x Sound Devices XL-LB2, Lemo 5p / BNC in & out
• 1x Canare video adapter BNC F / BNC F (75 Ohm)
• 1x USB 2.0 cable, USB-A / USB-A
• 1x PortaBrace PB2600 transport case
- 8 ultra low-noise microphone preamplifiers. Inputs feature input limiters, input delay, and selectable high-pass filters. The 788T also accept analog line level or AES digital signals.
- 8 channels, 4 buses, 12 recording tracks
- 6 analog 6 six digital outputs are available on multiple connector types, including TA3, multi-pin, and 3.5 mm.
- on-board high-accuracy Ambient timecode generator
- Use the 788T as the master clock for the most accurate on-set timecode reference. All common timecode frame rates and modes are supported. Word clock I/O can be used for sample-accurate multi-device connection.
- internal 240GB SSD, 1 CF card slot
|Is available for rent||Yes|