Sound Devices 970 kit
Sound Devices SD970 RACKKIT
€ 60.50 Our Price € 50.00 Our Price
- Rack-mounted audio recorder with time code.
- I/O includes 8-balanced line level, 8-AES3, 64-Dante, and 64-MADI.
- 64-track mono or polyphonic WAV file recording.
- Word clock I/O.
- Accepts two front-panel-mounted SATA drives in caddies plus two-back panel eSATA-connected drives.
- RS-422 and embedded web-server control.
- 1x Sound Devices 970 64-track Dante and MADI Audio Recorder
- 1x Cincon Electronics TRG70A120 power supply for Sound Devices 970
- 1x AC Power Cord 3p
- 2x Sound Devices PIX-CADDY with SSD drive 480GB
- 1x Multicable SubD 25p. M to 8x XLR3 F, Line in
- 1x USB 3.0 cable, USB-A / USB-A
- 1x Gator Cases ATA wood flight-half-rack-case, 4U
- Inputs: 8 Balanced, line-level inputs on DB-25. Ch1,2 also on XLR
- Analog Outputs: Eight Balanced, line-level outputs on DB-25. Ch1,2 also on XLR
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-20 kHz, +/- 0.5 dB re 1 kHz, -3db@ 65kHz (96k SR)
- THD + Noise: 0.004% max (1 kHz, 22 Hz-22 kHz)
- Input and Output Topology: Fully electronically balanced, line-level, RF, ESD, short, and overload protected; pin-2 hot, pin-3 cold
- Line Output Clipping Level: +18dBu
- Front-panel headphone, 1/4" with gain control
- Line Input Clipping Level: +26dBu
- Input Impedance: 10k
- Sampling Rate / Bit Depth: 44.1 kHz, 47.952 kHz, 47.952 kF, 48.048 kHz, 48 kHz, 48.048 kF, 96k (32 tracks), 16-bit and 24-bit
- AES/EBU: Eight channels in and out via DB-25, 110 ohm, 2 V p-p
- Accepts 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz sample rates with SRC at input.
- Accepts 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz sample rates
- Dante - 64 channels, 48 kHz input and output
- MADI BNC: 1 in, 1 out, 75 ohm
- MADI Optical: 1 in, 1 out, multi-mode
- MADI Sample rates: 96k, 88.2k, 48k, 44.1k, built-in SRC when Sync Source MADI
- MADI Channels: 64 or 56, varispeed not supported
- Modes Supported: Off, Rec Run, Free Run, 24h Run, External Frame Rates: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97DF, 29.97ND, 30DF, 30ND
- Accuracy: Ambient generator, 0.5 frame in 24 hr
- 16 & 24 bit PCM Brodcast Wave (.WAV) files, monophonic or polyphonic.
- Dual DC power supply 4-pin XLR (pin1 = ground, pin4 = +), 10-27 VDC, 30 watts
- PowerSafe™ circuitry with 10 second power reserve with power removed
- Size (H x W x D): 3.3” x 8.6” x 10.3” (8.4 cm x 21.8 cm x 26.2 cm)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Operating Temperature: -10C to +40C