Zoom H4N kit
• 1x Zoom H4n audio recorder
• 1x Zoom HS-1 hot shoe mount
• 1x Zoom foam windscreen
• 1x USB 2.0 cable, USB-A / USB-A
• 1x SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SD card
• 1x Manfrotto 709B table tripod with integrated 1/4" mini ball head
• 1x Wag PP accessory case, black
- Inputs: 2 locking combo connectors accept either XLR or 6.35mm balanced/unbalanced phone cables, handling mic- and line-level signals as well as instrument-level signals. Plus, there's a stereo 3.5mm mic jack for external audio sources, including lavalier microphones requiring 2.5 volts of plug-in power.
- Outputs: a stereo 3.5mm line/phone out, with dedicated volume control, allows for headphone monitoring or connection to your DSLR, while the built-in monophonic speaker allows for quick playback reference
- Built-in stereo recording: X/Y stereo recording covers a wide area while capturing sound sources in the center with clarity and definition. The angle of its two unidirectional condenser mics can easily be changed from 90 degrees for a tightly focused stereo image to 120 degrees for a wider image simply by twisting the mic capsules.
- USB port for fast file transfer, firmware updates, and use as a 2-in/2-out audio interface
- onboard MS decoder for mid-side recording with external microphones.
- recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz.
|Is available for rent||Yes|