Sound Devices CL-12
Sound Devices CL-12 remote control with linear faders for 688
€ 31.46 € 26.00
Sound Devices CL-12 is available to buy in increments of 1
- 12 linear faders
- 3-band parametric equalizer for each of the 688's 12 inputs
- Power and control via a single USB cable to the 688.
- A second 6.35mm to 6.35mm headphone cable is also provided to allow monitoring from the CL-12, plus it adds a low-resistance ground connection, giving extra robustness to the mixer/controller combo in the presence of static shock.
- Shortcut access to SuperSlot wireless receiver data (when used with the SL-6), and MixAssist auto-mix monitoring.
- The CL-12 also includes ports for a USB keyboard connection for efficient metadata entry, and for powering an optional USB lamp.
- Tactile controls, including illuminated buttons and twelve easy-to-use manual faders, combine with LED metering to improve the whole mixing experience. The CL-12 features large, backlit transport buttons for record and stop, as well as numerous dedicated buttons for fast access to menus and other key functionality, such as track arming, naming, and routing.
- Metadata entry is a button press away, and there are buttons for PFL, HPF, phase inversion, COMs and RTNs. There are even three user-definable buttons for flexible customization.
|Is available for rent||Yes|