- 0dB and -10dB level LED’s
- Switchable bass-cut
- Switchable phase-reverse
- Battery condition indication
- Transmitted low battery warning
- +ve and -ve bias for electret mics.
- External powering from +12 to +16V with TP series leads
- Powering for ‘Phantom’ and ‘T’ condenser mics.
- Easy to use battery compartment
RF TRANSMISSION SYSTEM:
- Carrier frequency range: 470 - 870M Hz
- Channels: up to 100
- Switching range: up to 48M Hz
- Minimum channel spacing: 200kHz
- RF output (erp): 50mW
- System S/ N ratio: >100dB
- Frequency response 80Hz to 20kHz ±1dB (nom.)
- Distortion ( @ ref. deviation level): 1kHz tone <0.3% THD. 1kHz tone @ –10dB: 0.1% THD Typical.
- BASS CUT: Fixed Bass Cut: –5dB at 50Hz (nom.). Additional -3dB cut at 88Hz.
- LEVEL CONTROL: M anual pre-set, 40dB in 8 steps
- FREQUENCY CONTROL: Screwdriver pre-set
- BATTERY TYPE: 9V (alkaline or lithium)
- Current consumption: 65mA ±10%
- Battery life: Approx. 6 hours
- External power: 7.5 to 16V dc (with cables)
- Width: 63mm
- Depth: 22mm
- Height: 82mm
- Weight: 110 grams