RF EXPLORER analyzer 3G COMBO
RF Explorer 3G Combo is a handheld digital spectrum analyzer, a very affordable tool for work in all popular frequency bands. It is based on a highly integrated frequency synthesizer and double balanced mixer which offers high performance, compact size, low consumption and low cost. It has been designed to be used equally well outdoor as indoor, and can be connected to a PC for extra functionality using standard mini-USB 2.0 connector.
This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEMWSUB3G expansion module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and two antennas, a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna for all sub-GHz frequencies and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band. Additional, specific band antennas may be needed to cover some of the supported frequencies efficiently.
The combination of these two models offer the wide band coverage of the WSUB3G module, together with the highest sensitivity and quick response of the WSUB1G model for the popular sub-1GHz frequencies.
- pocket size and light weight
- solid aluminum metal case
- spectrum analyzer mode with peak max and hold, normal, overwrite and averaging modes
- lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- high capacity lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client (open source)
- can be extended with internal expansion modules for additional band and functionality
- wide band coverage to all popular RF-frequencies, starting at 15MHz and going up to 2.7GHz. This include very interesting frequency areas such as 2m HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc...
- includes a transport EVA carry case
- frequency band: 15 to 2700MHz
- frequency span: 112KHz to 600MHz
- graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 in both 32 and 64bits versions
- backlight for great indoor visibility
- 2 standard SMA 50 Ohms connectors, one for Sub-GHz wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna (included) and another 2.4Ghzone for 15 to 2700MHz band with helical antenna (included)
- amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- dynamic range left SMA port (WSUB1G): -115dBm to 0dBm
- dynamic range right SMA port (WSUB3G): -110dBm to -10dBm
- absolute Max input power left SMA port (WSUB1G): +5dBm
- absolute Max input power right SMA port (WSUB3G): +30dBm
- average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +/-10ppm
- amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +/-6dBm
- frequency resolution: 1KHz
- resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 3KHz to 600KHz
- gross weight: 372g
- dimensions: 113(L) x 70(W) x 25(H) in mm