The NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone is the current industry standard. It delivers warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability. Features typically found on world's most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
A 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a professional vocal recording. It's also ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included. In addition the kit contains a premium 6m microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional video packed with recording tips.
- large 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- cardioid polar pattern
- ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- wide dynamic range
- true condenser (externally biased)
- internal capsule shock mounting
- includes Rode SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- acoustic principle: pressure gradient
- active electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- capsule: 1.00"
- polar pattern: cardioid
- address type: side
- frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- output impedance: 100 Ohms
- maximum SPL: 137dB SPL
- maximum output level: 13.7mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/2 dB @ 1kHz
- equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
- power options: +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- weight: 326g
- dimensions: 190 (H) x 50 (W) x 50 (D) in mm
- output: XLR output