The NT3 is the definition of a studio workhorse. Featuring an end-address gold-sputtered true-condenser transducer it provides incredible detail on almost any instrument you can imagine.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld, stand or boompole mounted microphone will give great results on drums, percussion, acoustic guitar, guitar amps, piano and all acoustic instruments as well as detailed voice reproduction when used as a handheld presentation microphone or indoor boom mic.
For further versatility the NT3 can be powered by either P48 phantom power, or via a 9V battery for situations when power isn't available via the console or camera. Its rugged and durable all-metal body and mesh head ensure that it is well protected both in the studio and out in the field.
- true condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- cardioid polar pattern
- dual power operation
- cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- transformerless output
- internal capsule shock mounting
- high level of RF rejection
- audio-grade surface mount components
- full frequency response
- delivery includes RM3 microphone clip and WS3 foam windscreen
- acoustic principle: pressure gradient
- active electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- capsule: 0.75"
- polar pattern: cardioid
- address type: end
- frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- output impedance: 200 Ohms
- maximum SPL: 140dB SPL
- maximum output level: 9.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- sensitivity: -39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/2 dB @ 1kHz
- equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- power options: +9V battery, +12V phantom power,+24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- weight: 371g
- dimensions: 206 (H) x 32 (W) x 32 (D) in mm
- output: XLR output