RODE NT5-MP matched pair
A matched pair of Rode's NT5 premier small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom. Expanding the NT5's versatility, an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule (NT45-O) is available.
- externally biased condenser
- gold sputtered 1/2" cardioid capsule
- heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- dual power operation
- surface mount circuitry
- low noise
- full frequency response
- delivery includes: RC5 case, WS5 foam windscreens and RM5 microphone clamps
- acoustic principle: pressure gradient
- active electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- capsule: 0.50"
- polar pattern: cardioid
- address type: end
- frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- output impedance: 100 Ohms
- maximum SPL: 143dB SPL
- maximum output level: 13.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/2 dB @ 1kHz
- equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- power options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- weight: 101g
- dimensions: 118 (H) x 20 (W) x 20 (D) in mm
- output: XLR output