RODE NT55-MP matched pair
A matched pair of NT55 microphones.
Like the NT5, the NT55 is a small-diaphragm, true-condenser cardioid microphone. The NT55 adds both a three position pad (0, -10dB, -20dB) and three stage high pass filter (Off, 75Hz, 150Hz), and includes the interchangeable NT45-O omni-directional capsule.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
- externally biased condenser
- cardioid or omni polar pattern using included interchangable capsules
- gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- three position PAD: 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- three position high-pass filter: flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- surface mount circuitry
- low noise
- delivery includes: 2x NT45-O omni-directional & 2x NT45-C cardioid capsules, WS5 foam windscreens, RM5 microphone clamps and RC5 hard case.
- acoustic principle: pressure gradient
- active electronics: JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- capsule: 0.50"
- polar pattern: cardioid omnidirectional
- address type: end
- frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- output impedance: 100 Ohms
- maximum SPL: 136dB SPL
- maximum output level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/2 dB @ 1kHz
- equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 15dB-A
- power options: +48V phantom power
- weight: 110g
- dimensions: 145 (H) x 20 (W) x 20 (D) in mm
- output: XLR output