RYCOTE Baseball windscreen 21/22mm
Baseball is a soft windscreen that creates a cavity like internal air space around the microphone capsule.
Specifically designed for interior boom pole use it offers a simple solution to greatly reduce the wind noise that is induced by fast boom swings and other rapid movements.
Baseball's internal transparent open cell foam is covered with a soft felt like material that is stitched like a typical baseball for more and lasting durability. And so it becomes a highly effective seal against wind.
- greatly reduces the swooshing noise artifacts caused by laminar airflow across the mic from boom swings
- significantly increased performance compared to conventional foam windscreens
- acoustically transparent open cell foam and soft felt cover construction
- available in 3 grommet size versions to handle the most popular professional narrative boom microphones
- allows for rapid attachment and removal
- incredibly lightweight: 17g
- 21/22mm model for the Audio-Technica AT4049b, AT4051b, AT4053b, AT4021b, AT4022, AT4041, Neumann KM100/KM180/KMA/KMD series, Sennheiser K6+ME64