RYCOTE Cyclone mono windshield kit, small, XLR
Cyclone windshield systems for shotgun microphones feature grey 3D-Tex material. This durable material combines excellent acoustic transparency with superb attenuation of wind noise.
Cyclone Windshield kits consist of a Lyre suspension and windshield:
Suspension: a unique multi-suspension design that provides complete isolation against handling noise and cable-borne noises, and windshield basket self-noise. Enhanced floating suspension which provides a unique isolation barrier between the windshield basket and suspension.
Windshield: The two-piece Z-locking design magnetically affixes the basket around the microphone for instant and secure attachment to or detachment from the suspension. The unique design shifts the overall bulk to the basket front for superior wind-noise reduction exceeding modular-style windshields.
- Superb acoustic transparency the open shell structure with no parallel surfaces greatly reduces room-tone effects & provides a clean frequency response
- Massive wind noise reduction asymmetric basket covered with 3D-Tex material provides enormous benefits in terms of surface turbulence & acoustic impedance
- An optional Cyclone Windjammer can be used for the most extreme weather conditions
- Advanced shock isolation with industry-leading Rycote Lyre microphone suspension and exclusive Floating Basket Suspension (Pat. Pending) with built-in Lyre technology, for additional vibration isolation between basket and pole
- Quick & Easy unique Z-Locking System with magnetic locking for instant windshield removal/attachment
- Lightweight, durable construction & materials to withstand extreme field use