For sound mixers who want to use a wireless, touch-screen interface to control their 6-series mixers, improve the experience for metadata entry and editing, as well as creating sound reports (in CSV/PDF format) that can be e-mailed directly from an iOS device. This package consists mainly of a USB dongle that ensures a stable Bluetooth connection between your 6-series mixer and an iOS device with the Wingman iOS app installed.
The Wingman iOS app is a GUI that facilitates the following features:
- • Vast control of mixer/recorders in the palm of your hand!
- • Remotely start / stop audio recording
- • Edit metadata, circle takes, and designate false takes, updates are instantly reflected on mixer
- • Edit track names, arm/disarm tracks
- • Edit sound report headers and create sound reports in "current directory" or stored on "target media" which is either a CF or SD card inserted in mixer
- • Email newly created sound reports (CSV/PDF format) directly from iOS device
- • Monitor levels from multiple meter views on iOS device
- • Monitor auto mixing activity from iOS device (688 only)
- • From within the app, easily switch control from one WM-Connect-enabled 6-Series mixer to another one on set with a couple taps of a fingertip