The EA89A elastic suspension provides efficient protection against structure-borne noise and mechanical shocks. The microphone is set into the inner cage from above, and secured to the inner cage with a threaded nut.
It has a swivel mount with a 5/8"-27 female thread that can be fastened to microphone stands. Included is a threaded adapter to connect to 1/2" and 3/8" stands. The Elastic Suspensions are fully made of metal. They are available in nickel-matt (except EA 50) and black-matt (mt). The elastic rubber bands are available as spare parts in light grey and dark grey.
The EA89 suspension is intended for us with following microphones: U89i
- • efficient protection against structureborne noise/mechanical shocks
- • suspension is made of metal with elastic rubber bands
- • attaches to microphone stands
- • suspension available in nickel or matt
- • rubber bands available in light or dark grey